- Adult Ed
- Social Justice
2016 UUFHC Flea Market
Flea markets are held monthly on the grounds of UUFHC.
10' x 10' space rental is $15.00 (payable that day).
- It is strongly recommended that you reserve a space each month so we have an idea of how many vendors to plan for. We prefer this to be done by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need your name, phone number, and the number of spaces you would like.
- Please note that the church office hours are 9 AM to 3 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Spaces will be assigned upon arrival at 7:00 AM. They are on a first-come, first-serve basis, and any special requests must be made with Russ Poulson at email@example.com.
- After unloading, please park your vehicles on the grass overflow parking lot or in the upper parking lot on the right, so as to leave as many possible spaces clear for customers to park.
- The Flea Market is always outdoors, so please watch the weather and plan accordingly.
- The selling of foods or drinks is prohibited unless you have prior approval from Russ Poulsen (inspection and licensing) or the products are packaged/bottled by a major brand. This is in accordance with our insurance policy.
- Alcohol is not permitted on the church grounds.
- Pets must be leased and are not allowed in the building (except for service animals).
- Restrooms are available in the building (to the left of the lobby) if needed.
- Official end time for the Flea Market is 1:00 pm. Most vendors pack up when the customers slow down, usually around lunch time.